January, 2014 Philip Goetz
- Friends and Company Group Show . Painting and drawing. October 15 – November 21, 2017.
- Gallery 505 Show – Icons . Fragments . Two Men and a Green Box . Works on paper with Sasha Goetz.January-March 2, 2015
- Mapping Gowanus, artist contributor – 2014 9th Street Bridge Project
A multi-disciplinary art project curated by Marin Gazzaniga for her blog, Deadline Gowanus
- Artist and performance (with HA Chamber) “Concerning Matter” At the Gowanus Ballroom – 2014
In Concerning Matter, materialism is the primary approach for artists who refuse to operate solely in a conceptual sphere.
- Photography in auction for Friends in Deed – 2004
- Artist and documenter for Jamaica Flux – 2004
- Paintings, drawings and video in a group show with Collision Machine a one day salon shows in Buschwick Brooklyn – 2003, 2004
- Documentor and website design for The Brewster Project – 2003
- Solo painting installation in lobby of G.E. Bld, 125 Park Avenue, David Horowitz curator – 2002
- One-man painting exhibit at Pepe Giallo restaurant in Chelsea New York – 2003
I am a BFA graduate in Film and Video from the Rhode Island School of Design, and Kent State University, with studies in Electronic Music at Brown University.